Monday, March 25, 2013

3/6/13

I awoke in Idaho. Much more snow was in ID and MT. The area around Glacier NP was snow covered and beautiful. 28/8 even stopped at Essex (Isaac Walton Inn), which is normally only a flag stop. I could not tell if someone got on of off, but I did see the hotel van pull away from the platform.

Per the agreement of the 2830 car, the SCA of the 830 car and the conductor, I was allowed to change cars in Havre. I had a room on 2839 to WPT and a room room on 0830 from WPT. This allowed me to switch rooms on the long platform at Havre on the outside of the train from the very back of the train to near the front of the train.

Arrived into Williston 9 minutes late. Williston is ND oil country.

After dinner, I retired for the evening. Not much to see in ND.

No comments:

Post a Comment